Queen bans Harry, Meghan and Andrew from joining royals on balcony at Jubilee

The Queen is said to to have 'banned' Princes Harry and Andrew, as well as Meghan Markle, from standing on Buckingham Palace's balcony with her at her upcoming jubilee.

The three royals had been expected to join Her Majesty on the balcony for the traditional Trooping the Colour RAF flypast alongside the rest of the family, but the Queen has since decided that only working members of the royal family will be part of the line-up.

A Palace spokesperson said: "After careful consideration, the Queen has decided this year's traditional Trooping the Colour balcony appearance on Thursday 2nd June will be limited to Her Majesty and those members of the royal family who are currently undertaking official public duties on behalf of the Queen."

It comes amid reports that Prince Harry and Meghan Markle could return to the UK to "help modernise the Royal Family", a royal expert has said.

Author of The Palace Papers: Inside the House of Windsor Tina Brown spoke on LBC's Tonight with Andrew Marr about there being a "need" for for the couple to return as part of the Royal family.

"They were a huge asset as a couple to the royals and I think they actually, they really needed them," the ex-Vanity Fair editor-in-chief said.

"I mean, they were the face of, you know, younger, connecting to the young of England.

"To have a woman of colour in the Royal Family was, you know, a wonderful thing for the connection to a more diverse nation."

For the latest showbiz reports and breaking news visit OK! Celebrity News.

Check out all the latest hot topics on OK! magazine’s news section and discover exclusive celebrity news about your favourite soap actors and reality stars.

Follow us on Twitter @OK_Magazine .

We're also on Facebook.com/okmagazineuk – for the latest online celebrity news, features, galleries and videos throughout the day from your favourite site.

Source: Read Full Article