Speculation has arisen as to whether Prince Harry and Meghan Markle will do any publicity ahead of the release of their new Netflix series.
Speaking on GB News, royal author Tom Bower claimed that he had "news for America tonight" and stated that the couple have a "whole slate of interviews lined up".
Mr Bower, author of Revenge: Meghan, Harry and the war between the Windsors, told GB News: "[The docuseries] starts in about two and a half weeks.
"Of course, after that, the book will leak.
"So there's a whole campaign on the way."
Speaking of the "whole slate of interviews lined up", the author added: "This is just a curtain razor to Meghan.
"The great, great Meghan, the great campaigner.
"It's really quite ugly."
Mr Bower, speaking of the Royal Family, said: "In the middle, absolutely defenceless, is the British Royal Family and Britain's reputation".
According to Page Six, fans can expect to watch the couple's explosive Netflix docuseries on 8 December, despite the pair wanting it pushed back to 2023.
It has previously been reported that the show was expected to air this yearbut had been delayed– with Netflix bosses apparently “rattled” over the backlash against season five of The Crown and its lack ofhistorical accuracy .
Page Six also said that the series, which will showcase the ousted royals’ love story, was once called “Chapters,” but the couple are believed to have changed their mind. The new title has not yet been made public.
The series has been in production for almost a year – with camera crews following the couple as they went about their lives.
It is expected to cover events including their trip to the Netherlands for Harry’s Invictus Games in April and a visit to New York last year.
American TV company NBC reported on Tuesday that Meghan Markle would be a guest on The Tonight Show with Jimmy Fallon next month, just a day before the possible release date of the Netflix series, before hastily deleting the announcement.
Confusion arose after a source close to the Sussexes, royal writer Omid Scobie, said NBC “didn’t get the memo” and dismissed the report.
He wrote on the social media site: “Looks like someone at NBC didn’t get the memo.
“Despite an announcement via their various PR channels, Meghan isn’t scheduled to appear on The Tonight Show.”
And since then, NBC has confirmed the initial announcement was false.
- Click here for today's top showbiz news
- Take a look back on an unforgettable year for the Royal Family with the OK! Royal Special: A Historic Royal Year Pick on sale online or at your newsagent now for £9.99
King now 'accepted as monarch and proves there's more to royalty than toasts and tiaras'
Prince Andrew The Musical set to bring more Royal humiliation as Harry Enfield is cast
Get exclusive royal stories straight to your inbox with OK!'s daily newsletter
Source: Read Full Article