Henry Joseph Samiri is opening up!
The young actor currently stars on the thrilling Freeform series The Watchful Eye, where he portrays Jasper, Matthew’s (Warren Christie) son, who is an intelligent but withdrawn child and is still reeling from the recent death of his mother.
In the series, Elena Santos (Mariel Molino), a young woman with a complicated past, maneuvers her way into working as a live-in nanny for an affluent family in Manhattan. She quickly learns that everyone in the mysterious building has deadly secrets and ulterior motives. What they don’t know, however, is that Elena has some shocking secrets of her own.
Fans may recognize Henry from episodic roles on 9-1-1, American Horror Story or Hacks, but he is most well known for portraying Douglas Forrester on the long-running soap The Bold and the Beautiful.
We recently spoke with the young actor and got to know 10 Fun Facts about him.
Check out what he shared inside…
See what Henry shared with us below…
- 1. I can ice-skate very well and have been doing it since I was 3.
- 2. My favorite color is fire orange.
- 3. I love sushi and sashimi, even when I was younger I always ordered from the adult menu.
- 4. I’m a hip hop dancer and know every word to the Tribe Called Quest song “Luck of Lucien” as well as a number of other rap songs mostly by Dr. Dre and the clean versions of Eminem.
- 5. I have a fancy bearded dragon named Sparkles as a pet but dream of having a dog.
- 6. I play classical music on the piano and rock on the drums. I taught myself to play the Harry Potter theme song on piano by ear.
- 7. I do Parkour and want to be able to do my own stunts in movies one day.
- 8. I have an ear for sound and can imitate almost anyone.
- 9. I have filmed 150 episodes of The Bold and the Beautiful.
- 10. Something I like to do is collect snow globes from the different places I travel to to film.
Catch Henry Joseph Samiri on The Watchful Eye on Monday nights at 10pm ET/PT on Freeform.
Source: Read Full Article