EXCLUSIVE: Cruz Beckham SPLITS from girlfriend Tana Holding following a year-long romance after she was absent from his family’s Netflix series premiere
Cruz Beckham has split from his girlfriend Tana Holding after a year-long romance, MailOnline can reveal.
The aspiring singer, 18, was first seen with the model back in May 2022, but a source has since revealed they ended their relationship over the summer.
It comes after Tana was noticeably absent from the premiere of Cruz’s family’s Netflix series on Wednesday.
A source told MailOnline: ‘Cruz and Tana quietly split over the summer. They’re very private. It was a teenage romance, but sadly it just didn’t work out.’
Tana, who began dating Cruz in May, also failed to join his family on holiday this summer, having been spotted on a summer getaway with them in Italy last year.
It’s over! Cruz Beckham has split from his girlfriend Tana Holding after a year-long romance, MailOnline can reveal (the couple are pictured in May 2022)
Done! The aspiring singer, 18, was first seen with the model back in May 2022, but a source has since revealed they ended their relationship over the summer (pictured in April)
The couple were last pictured together at Glastonbury back in June.
Cruz was noticeably solo as he joined the entire Beckham clan for the premiere of David’s Netflix series, and his three sons bore a striking resemblance to their fashion-conscious father at different points in a footballing life.
Aspiring singer and musician Cruz wore a longer hairstyle, akin to the look Beckham cultivated ahead of his big money move to Real Madrid in 2003.
The tell-all Beckham documentary saw the Beckhams give an intimate insight into their marriage and early romance, their family life, as well as charting David’s footballing career.
David and Victoria opened up on their much-publicised romance on camera, including the harder parts of their marriage and ‘rumoured infidelity scandals’.
Cruz was believed to have met Tana in spring 2022, with a source telling The Sun at the time: ‘They make a really lovely couple and she is down-to-earth and really fun. She is not fazed by Cruz’s fame and where he comes from.
‘It is early days but Cruz seems smitten with Tana.’
He was previously in a relationship with Bliss Chapman for 18 months, but they reportedly went their separate ways in March 2022.
Where is she? It comes after Tana was noticeably absent from the premiere of Cruz’s family’s Netflix series on Wednesday (Cruz pictured third-left with Mia Regan, Romeo, Harper, David, Victoria, Brookyln and Nicola Peltz)
Loved-up: Tana, who began dating Cruz in May, also failed to join his family on holiday this summer, having been spotted on a summer getaway with them in Italy last year (pictured)
Last month, Cruz took to Instagram to follow in his brother Brooklyn’s footsteps by showing off his cooking skills.
Followers could see Cruz smiling at the camera whilst buttering bread with the food cooking away on the hob in the foreground.
Over the last few years Cruz has shared his musical talent, following in his mother’s influence, by playing the guitar whilst singing various covers such as Here Comes The Sun by The Beatles.
The aspiring singer released a Christmas single in 2016 titled If Everyday Was Christmas.
Earlier this year, David and Victoria shared a montage of images to celebrate Cruz’s birthday which included an embarrassing childhood photo of him dressed up as Elvis Presley.
David and Victoria Beckham latest
- Victoria Beckham blasts ‘selfish’ David for putting football ahead of family by leaving them behind to tour the world.
- The Beckham’s share a glimpse of their LA home movie collection as Victoria admits she ‘let go of a lot of pain’ after US move.
- Sweet moment David Beckham dances with Victoria to ‘Islands in the Stream’ after admitting their Netflix series has been like ‘therapy’.
- Critics praise ‘riveting’ and ‘candid’ Beckham series as best sports doc in years.
- David takes fans inside his immaculate wardrobe and opens up about his OCD struggles: the football star reveals he plans his outfits a WEEK in advance.
- Victoria Beckham reveals what she really thought about relocating to Spain after David’s shock Madrid signing, admitting the move was ‘less than ideal’.
- Victoria admits she ‘resented’ husband David after affair allegations turned their children’s lives into a circus’.
- Rebecca Loo’s very different life 20 years on from David Beckham scandal involves living away from the limelight, as a mother of 2 yoga teacher.
- The Beckham’s finally break their silence on Rebecca Loos after 20 years: Victoria tearfully reveals how claims of David’s alleged affair with his PA was the ‘hardest time of her life’.
- David and Victoria Beckham open up about alleged affair in bombshell new Netflix series.
- Family, A-list friends and former teammates join Victoria and David at premiere after show.
- The Beckham’s prove their love is still strong in premiere of Netflix documentary: Their new tell-all programme titled BECKHAM appears on screens Wednesday 4th October 8am.
Source: Read Full Article